This Course is focused towards students who decide to prepare for Law Entrance early in their career. It is an apt course for students who have entered class 10 or 11 and want to strike a balance between their Board and Law Entrance Exams.
The first step in this course is to orient the student and build the correct aptitude towards time bound MCQ tests. We are looking for Skill Development of the students through development of Fundamentals which is then supplemented by days and hours of practice. Key Features of this course are as under:
- Two Year Class Room Program
- Suitable for students who are in Class 10 or 11
- Development of Aptitude for Competitive Exams
- Thorough work on Fundamentals in the 1st Year.
- Extensive Revision & Practice in the 2nd year.
- Fully Updated Course Material
- Personal Mentorship for every student.
- Personal doubt clearing sessions
- Topic Wise tests, Unit Tests and Mock Tests every week
- Specialized Work Shops
- Test Series