This Course made its inception in the year 2008, the very first year when CLAT was conducted. This course intends to cater to students who want to take CLAT and other Law Entrance exams in the coming year. The concepts taught here are given time to concretize which is then followed up with exposure to various diversified practice questions. Salient features of this course are:
- Premier Program encompassing concepts and practice over a period of 365 days.
- Fully Updated Course Material
- Personal Mentorship for every student.
- One on one doubt clearing sessions
- Topic Wise tests, Unit Tests and Mock Tests every week
- Specialized Work Shops
- Test Series